Ranthapalala Trading Pty LTD
We looking for responsible candidate to perform an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfilment centre, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years warehouse management experience.
- Logistics qualifications will be advantages.
- Supply chain knowledge
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to operate forklift effectively.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
Package & Remuneration
To be discussed in interview.
We looking for someone with experience who will join us and do magics.