Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
Position: Treasury Analyst
Location: Midrand Johannesburg, Gauteng
Salary: R 650 000.00 – R 800 000 per annum.
Do you enjoy a hands-on role and you are looking for a new adventure beyond the borders of your comfort zone? Then don’t miss out on this one!
Duties & Responsibilities
This global pioneer of the industry, well-known for its diverse and rewarding environment, is looking to take its leading team to the next level with the addition of a qualified CA(SA) Treasury Analyst that is ready to take the reins on the full technical and operational financial function. They are also established in fostering strong and lasting relationships and promoting excellence.
This position is part of management and will involve duties such as:
- Efficiency improvement of Treasury function
- Cashflow management
- IFRS compliance and implementation
- Develop and maintenance of Treasury policies and procedures
- Budget, Forecasting, and Reporting on treasury
This role is for the manager that wants to make a difference and set the standard in a world-class leader. Apply now for this Treasury analyst role with Raelene!
- CA(SA) accreditation is preferred
- Completed BCom and Honours degree is essential
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Certified Treasury Professional will be preferred
- Between 1 to 2 years Commercial experience with exposure to Treasury
Interviews are currently happening now – do not miss out. Make sure to apply now with Raelene!
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Executive Consultant: Tax and CA(SA)