- Reference Number : refs/013115
- Directorate : Human Resource Management
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 261 372.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Enquiries: Mr PL Modise Telephone: (011) 489 0241
- Grade 12 or equivalent with at least 10 years’ experience in human resources management or National Diploma / Degree at NQF level 6 in Human Resources Development / Management or relevant qualification plus 3 – 5 years’ experience in performance management and training & development as well as experience in the Public Service. PERSAL certificate. Valid Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel. COMPETENCIES: Experience in a training environment, knowledge and understanding of HRD Regulatory Framework including PSCBC Resolutions, Public Service Act, 1994, Public Service Regulations as well as knowledge of other HRD prescripts. Experience in the implementation and management of ABET, learnerships and internships is essential. Ability to interpret directives and work under pressure. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, planning and organising skills, time management and ability to work independently as well as part of the team. Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and skills in data analysis and report writing. ETDP certificates and accreditation as a Compulsory Induction Programme facilitator will serve as an added advantage.
- Identify and determine training needs.
- Manage the implementation of Workplace Skills Plan.
- Coordinate the training / development courses and meetings thereof. Coordinate institutional training programmes inclusive of learnerships, internships and ABET.
- Conduct workshops, institutional induction and orientation programmes.
- Implement and facilitate Compulsory Induction Programme to new entrants into the Public Service.
- Handle internal and external enquiries related to skills development.
- Facilitating skills development of learners.
- Guide and support learners and evaluate the learning systems.
- Ensure effective management of training committee in the institution.
- Ensure effective management of Performance Management and Development System (PMDS). Facilitation of Employment Equity imperatives.
- Responsible for performance management and supervision of staff.
- Compilation of weekly and monthly reports or as may be directed by supervisor / manager.
- Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. The Institutional Employment Equity Plan will be considered in the process in filling this post. Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand delivered to Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg or can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department. There is also a dedicated Applications Box at the Hospital Entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 18-02-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.