Cash Crusaders Franchising (Pty) Ltd
This is a permanent position based at our Head Office in Lanseria Corporate Estate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to compile training documents, online modules and videos in clear, concise and professional English.
- Able to deliver workshops by following Company protocols in a manner that is clearly understandable and professional.
- Accurately assess comprehension of the training material and provide feedback to Operators and Franchisees.
- Ability to communicate through channels such as emails, WhatsApp, MS Teams, SMS or telephone.
- Keep records of staff attendance and participation in workshops and other training platforms.
- Ability to set and assess assignments, tests and activities that promote understanding and application of training material.
- Contact the relevant Store Manager/Operator and Franchisee to discuss training requirements and escalate to an Operations Manager if necessary.
- Communicate with internal colleagues, business partners and relevant parties to ensure training needs are met.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to stakeholders on all training activities.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Corporate training and workshop facilitation, with emphasis on Virtual Classroom Training
- Experience in Learner Management Software (LMS)
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Retail experience advantageous
- Valid Code 08 driver’s licence
Package & Remuneration
R15 000 to R18 000 plus incentives per month
Employer & Job benefits:
- Medical aid
- Retirement annuity