A new post has become available for a Test Analyst to define the test approach and strategy to ensure that the requirements of both external and internal customers are met, and to help the delivery of defect-free software to the production environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create documentation that is easy to use and understand for Testers, Test Analysts, Developers, Business and Operational Users
- Update Test documentation to accommodate software/system changes
- Test Plan – details strategy, scope and the testing types supplied that will offer maximum coverage
- Test Case – details the test scenarios that covers the testing scope outlines in the test plan
- Review documentation done by testers
- Installation and Configuration Guide – how to install and configure the new system/component/patch
- Provide test documentation to third parties interfacing with the Company
- Analyse requirements documentation created in earlier phases of the Development Life Cycle to produce test documentation
- Form an understanding of the software/system’s operation
- Find design flaws based on the designed documentation.
- Executing setup and configuration of new and current machines to enable testing
- Ad-hoc maintenance of testing machines is done to replicate the production environment.
- Periodic setup and configuration of new and current machines to enable testing.
- Communication with all stakeholders
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum 3 years’ experience.
Knowledge of decision logic tables.
Knowledge of databases.
Knowledge of functional and non-functional testing types.
Proficiency in test documentation, test plans, test scripts, handover documentation.
Practical software testing advantageous.
Good understanding of testing methodology.
Financial / banking experience advantageous.
POS Software / hardware experience is advantageous.
Switch Software experience is preferable.
Package & Remuneration
R420,000 – R540,000 pa ctc including benefits
Should you not have received a response to your application within 14 days of submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.