SRG Recruitment (Pty) Ltd.
Out national client requires a suitably qualified and experienced Technology Development Chemist to join their team.
Matric, with a Bachelor of Science Chemistry, industrial chemistry, or polymer chemist, as well as a minimum of 1 years’ related experience in polymer science laboratory is essential. Sage X3 would be advantageous.
Must be able to work independently, must be creative and can solve problems logically and analytically using conventional (from first principles) and unconventional techniques.
- Implement projects relating to polymer/product development of new and existing products
- Development of alternate polymer technologies to maintain a competitive advantage
- Develop alternates to competitor products
- Ability to conduct research on subjects relating to projects undertaken including raw materials
- Formulate & synthesize products at lab scale and pilot plant
- Generate & maintain formulation packages and technical literature on Sage X3
Please email Andrea Galloway: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful