Datafin IT Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
A leading Tech company providing cutting-edge software solutions & data analytics to the Maritime Industry seeks an experienced Technical Writer committed to always delivering innovative & high-quality content. The ideal candidate will be highly meticulous, possess a suitable Degree, have 2-4 years experience in a similar role with hands-on experience creating product demo videos using Camtasia. You must also have proficiency with the MS Office Suiting including Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Excel with working knowledge on help documents using help authorizing tools. This is a fully Remote role.
- Relevant full-time Degree.
- 2-4 Years of experience exclusively in technical writing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Hands-on experience in creating product demo videos using Camtasia.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge on help documents using help authorizing tools.
- Excellent understanding of the technical writing standards and processes.
- An intense desire to constantly upskilling and learning new technologies.
- Ability to grasp and articulate technical concepts.
- Determination to deliver high-quality content.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Potential to be a great team player.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Package & Remuneration
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market related