First 4 Careers
Our client is looking for an experienced Alarm Monitoring Team Leader to join their company in Centurion. The main purpose of the position is to be responsible to Lead and Manage the Risk Monitoring and Management Team (RMM) according to internal and external SOP’s and SLA’s. This position will from part of the 24/7 Bureau Division
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach Team Members on day-to-day responsibilities where required
- Assist in resolving any issues impacting team productivity.
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Provide and Delegate Day to day Risk Monitoring Tasks according SLA mandate.
- Drive and complete Performance and associated Metrics.
- Perform Quality Checks and address service level discrepancies.
- Create and maintain customer matrix on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure Monitoring Agents send Risk discrepancies to the correct internal distribution channel.
- Ensure Compliance according to SOP and SLA.
- Monitor Uptime and escalate downtime of services to Internal Distribution Channels.
- Monitoring and address uncontactable, performing investigations and escalate/rectify where possible.
- Support management and change drive.
- Attend and resolve requests/queries received from customer related to Bureau.
- Ensure daily risk reports are distributed to customers according to SLA.
- Ensure Monthly risk reports are distributed to customers according to SLA.
- Assist with the development of Risk and Associated reports for Internal and customer reports
- Take ownership and drive Risk Management Strategies according to SOP and SLA.
- Assist with Phase 1 Recovery Management and Transition thereof.
- Recognize and manage risks in area of responsibility, implementing appropriate mitigation plans and ensure efficient change drive throughout the pillar.
- Drive excellent company culture as per Management.
- Drive objectives as per Managements expectations.
- To strictly adhere to all Departmental and Company Policies, Procedures and SOPs.
- To complete any other task or duty management may reasonably expect of you
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12/Matric
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Psira Level C
- 2 Years’ Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Experience
- Management Certificate
- Logistics/Supply Chain Knowledge
- MS Office – Intermediate
- MS CRM – Intermediate
- South African Geography
- Logistics and Supply Chain Certificate
- Introduction to Management Certificate
Package & Remuneration
R19 250 CTC
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: R19 500 CTC