Mr Price Group
“Driven by passion, guided by value, built on partnership”
Store Managers are key to the success of our organisation.
What would a typical day look like leading an Apparel store within the Mr Price Group?
Inspire and lead your in-store team. Effective merchandise management will ensure you achieve your results. You will also need to maintain excellent visual standards and follow store administration and risk processes and procedures. Key to your success would be to lead your team to craft an extraordinary customer experience which will positively impact the purpose of our business.
How do you qualify to be a Store Manager?
• A completed Grade 12 with preferably a suitable tertiary qualification
• Store Management experience within an Apparel retailer would be the most suited
• We look for the entrepreneurial type. We support leaders who assume ownership of their stores
• We also want sales and customer focused leaders who will inspire the same of their people
• Great merchandising skills; are solutions driven, have a can-do attitude
Please note that this is not an application for a current vacancy, but rather
an opportunity for us to get to know you. Once a vacancy does become
available, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will be in contact with
you to take you through the remainder of the recruitment process.
Who we are…
The Mr Price Group is a cash based, omni-channel, fashion-value retailer. mr price people don’t just think outside the box. They throw the box out the door and set their creativity and problem-solving abilities free. Added to the mix is the natural ability to build relationships and a passion for the retail – and it’s not hard to see why we’re at the top of our game.
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group.
The Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to Employment
Location : South Africa
Talent Pool for Store Managers Apparel -Mr Price Vacancies 2022