Site SHEQ Officer
R25/R35 000.00 pm
We have a position available for an Experienced Quality Control officer to be part of a thriving company within Electrical and Construction space.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage and implement the necessary activities of Quality Management System:
- Lead the development, implementation and review of the onsite Quality Management System to ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met and best practice is achieved
- Participating in training a team of skilled staff
- Assisting in promoting healthy working relationships
- Actively participating in and promoting continuous education activities consistent with the position.
- Performing any relevant Quality functions which may be assigned by the SHEQ Department or Project Management.
- Managing and controlling system documentation on site, ensuring effective traceability of all aspects affecting SHEQ
- Managing of on-site Quality Management documents such as Quality Control Plans, Contract Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Quality Controls, etc.
- Performing internal, sub-contractor and supplier quality assessments
- Ensure the management of materials, resources and equipment effecting quality conform to applicable standards
- Managing, reviewing and resolving non-conforming events including rework, customer complaints and internal non-conforming events
- Attending all meetings effecting quality
- Actively participating in the maintenance and development of SHEQ Management System
- Investigating customer / first level supervision complaints and provide a timely response
- Ensuring cost effective use of all Quality staff and resources
- Ensuring that monthly Quality reports are comprehensively completed and submitted in accordance with prescribed timeframes
- Identifying and recommending problem resolutio
Liaising directly with the Project Manager and applicable site supervisors as it applies to:
- Internal and External Audits and closing of any items raised as a result thereof
- Analyse and report the impacts of major changes to personnel or processes to project Quality
- Review and approve the monthly report for submission
- Perform induction training of new staff (Quality Management Training)
- Any other instruction issued relevant to the post and its responsibilities
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Formal Quality / Engineering Training & Qualifications
- Short Courses (Safety, Legal Liability ,Safety Rep.)
- Quality / Site Implementation and Management, Auditing, Legal compliance and Root cause analysis
- Experienced in Electrical Quality assurance/ Control
Package & Remuneration
R 20/R 25 000.00 pm
Please apply thru the Pnet portal or Visit our Website: www.burnabys.co.za
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: R20/R25 000.00 pm