SFG ENGINEERING SERVICES (PTY) LTD
- We are looking for a seasoned Commercial Manager for our well known client to participate in the strategic growth, business development and management of commercial activities.
- Travelling back-ground across African countries (Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and other) and knowledge in project logistics, Shipping and transport.
- To be successful you need to display leadership qualities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management and growth of the Project Logistics Team
- Development of Cross Border and Project Logistics business and maintaining existing relationships
- Building and maintaining strong and sustainable customer relationships to ensure exposure and increased sales
- Financial Management and Administration of new business
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry-specific information
- Overseeing, maintaining, and improving processing systems and ensuring quality compliance to internal ISO systems
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements.
- Ensuring processes and procedures comply with legislation, customer requirements, as well as operational demands
- Developing and providing annual budget recommendations for GLA business unit
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B Com Degree in Commerce or Business Management
- Post Graduate Qualification in Logistics
- Bachelor of Law or LLB will be advantageous
10 Years or more in:-
- Cross Border Logistics
- Project Logistics and Heavy Lift
- International Shipping
- Customs Clearing
- Supply chain Management ,Commercial, sales and marketing
5 Years or more in:-
- Senior Management Experience
- Leading teams within Africa
- Coordinating and managing global logistics projects
- Working in a cross-functional team
- Contract Law or International Shipping and Logistics Legal experience
- Project Chartering and Fixtures experience will be advantageous
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- SHEQ/Risk Management
Must have Passport.