SHIFT MILLWRIGHT – JOHANNESBURG
R360K – R420K
A vacancy has risen!!! We are looking for a well-seasoned shift millwright. The successful incumbent will perform a variety of activities to maintain plant equipment and facilities in optimum operating condition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Following all safety rules and practices
- Performing preventive maintenance activities such as lubricating, measuring wear, measuring positions, repositioning components; and observing operations, vibrations, and noise levels
- Performing emergency/break down maintenance as necessary to support plant operations
- Accurately using measurement and test equipment
- Performing electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam system, and other repairs and installations as needed
- Maintaining clean and organized work area, and cleaning up work area as part of completing assigned tasks
- Accurately and completely preparing and maintaining maintenance records and other paperwork
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
- Maintaining teamwork with other associates
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervision
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Trade tested Electrical artisan minimum N3 (Red Seal)
- At least 2 Years engineering
- Corrugation and converting will be an advantage.
Please note the above is the minimum criteria to be considered for the position – If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be shortlisted.
NB – If you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will however be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies
Package & Remuneration