Hire Power Recruitment
Our Client is an international company that offers world-class, technologically, and highly advanced digital products and services in both B2B and B2C environments. The Group is well known for its technological excellence, innovation, and strong consumer brand. They have a global sales and operations network, with one of their fastest-growing business units being in South Africa. Due to further dynamic development, we are now looking for a professional and committed individual to take up the position of Senior Manager: Business Operations. This position will be based in Centurion, Gauteng.
- Reports to the Business Operations Director.
- Oversee major planning, development, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution processes in the supply chain workflow to ensure that corporate-wide goals are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates manufacturing, procurement logistics and sales functions.
- Ensure that the outsourced warehouse meets SLA requirements.
- To integrate and streamline overall business operations processes.
- Maintain stable and sustainable collaboration with external vendors.
- Plan, schedule, and manage business activities related to order processing through various logistics methods, to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee the Imports and Exports as well as national stock management.
People Management Responsibility:
- Manager of Managers
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum Requirements and Experience:
- BSc/BA degree in Business Administration., or Recognition of prior experience (RPL) without qualification.
SA Citizen with a clean criminal history.
- Valid unendorsed driver’s license.
- 5 yrs experience in Order management (prerequisite)
- 2 to 3 yrs Warehouse experience (prerequisite)
- 2 yrs Export experience to African Countries (prerequisite)
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools and techniques and the ability to operate with a business mindset that complements one’s functional speciality and keeps it in a business context.
- Knowledge of strategies and tools for controlling and optimizing the factors that could impact the delivery of products.
- Knowledge of the techniques, tools and applications associated with coordination of internal resources; ability to synchronize and integrate activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that internal resources are used most efficiently in pursuit of business objectives.
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply, policies and practices for planning and administering a budget.
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools, techniques, and ability to understand, monitor, update or enhance existing business or work processes.
- Ability to effectively manage the utilization of external services (e.g., product or platform vendors, service providers, contractors, consultants, outsourced functions).
- Knowledge of issues and considerations for effectively managing local or distributed inventories of products.
- Knowledge of the process, issues, and considerations for effectively managing inventory for the outsourced warehouse.
- Knowledge of the organization’s vision, structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles, values, and code of ethics; ability to apply this understanding appropriately to diverse situations.
- Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
- Apply Business Acumen.
- Communicate effectively.
- Drive for results.
- Focus on the customer.
- Negotiate and influence.
- Plan and organise effectively.
- Quality management skills.
- Works well with deadlines.
- Knowledge of logistics systems.
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations.
- Ability to contribute individually to a greater goal.
- Understanding of transportation issues, knowledge of logistics subset.
Package & Remuneration
Ref Code: BIZOPS
Career Level: 3 to 5 years
Industry: Supply Chain Management (Warehousing)
EE/ Non-EE: Strictly EE in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Plan
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08H00 to 16H30 (On-site)
Salary: The package includes medical aid, provident fund & 13th Cheque
We invite applicant who eet the required criteria to submit their CV’s via PNet by the closing date: 30 June 2022. Ref Code: BIZOPS