E-Merge IT Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
A global and cutting-edge automotive industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team! Be part of a technical and functional next-generation team, where you will be using top of the market industry tools and collaborate regularly with stakeholders developing top tier projects.
You will be required to develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements and managing application incidents, problems, and incidents in line with the company’s Operations policies and standards
If you want to be part of this winning team working as Senior Java Developer, Apply Today!!
Experience with the following technologies:
- Spring Boot (mandatory)
- AWS Cloud Developer Associate Certification
- Spring Framework
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- Developing on AWS
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle)
- Jenkins Pipeline (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Unit and integration testing using JUnit
- Working on Agile Environment
- Database Migration Tools (Liquibase/Flyway)
- Micro Services Architecture
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud)
- Java EE Container (Glassfish (Payara)
- AWS CDK
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Serverless Framework
Reference Number for this position is GZ53968 which is a long-term contract position offering a contract rate of R550 to R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!