We are essentially scouting for Audit Seniors with credible 401(k) Plan (American Employee Benefit Plan / Retirement Savings Plan) / ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Act) / DOL (Department of Labor) experienced consultants to join our team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and designing auditing projects and necessary tasks to be completed.
- Assigning roles to various members of the auditing team.
- Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
- Meeting with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
- Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
- Overseeing staff and acting as a middle-man for team needs and requirements.
- Assisting in the auditing process as and when required.
- Submitting audits and reports in a timely manner for further analysis by management.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general.
- Reporting auditing issues and assisting in resolving them.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- CA(SA) – qualified chartered accountant
- 2 – 3 years post article experience
- 401(k) / american employee benefit plan experience a non negotiable
Package & Remuneration
Highly competitive + excellent benefits
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Highly competitive + excellent benefits