Gloei Technolgies (Pty) Ltd
Our client, a leader in the Specialised Antenna Solutions, is looking for a self driven, dynamic Senior Antenna Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design experience in a broad range of antenna types and associated signal conditioning RF circuits (e.g. filters), with particular experience in the 1 MHz to 9 GHz frequency range.
- Measurement experience in antennas and RF electronics
- Technical lead on large antenna or RF product developments
- Liaising and reporting to customers on technical matters and technical aspects of project progress.
- Experience with the V-model (PDR, CDR, FDR) of product development and the execution of projects in accordance with this model.
- Formulating, managing and executing qualification and acceptance testing of products (electrical, mechanical and environmental testing) for large scale projects.
- Managing small multi-disciplinary technical teams.
- High levels of initiative and accountability
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Logical thinker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Must be prepared to work extended hours when project deadlines require it
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 8 years of applicable work experience
- MS Office (expert-level)
- MATLAB (expert-level)
- FEKO or similar 3D CEM tools (expert-level)
- QUCS (suggested)
- BEng Hons (Electronic engineer)
- Masters (Engineering, Electronic), PhD Engineering – [suggested]
Package & Remuneration
R 65 000 CTC (Negotiable)