Spesnet Group Healthcare Innovation Applied
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for client implementations, related to SAP Business One modules and related add-ons.
The successful candidate will work closely with various departments and requires exceptional consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to support and integrate SAP technology into the clients business environment to achieve the expected business results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the implementation requirements of the product stream to ensure alignment between systems, clients and business.
- Develop in depth knowledge of systems and products to become the subject matter expert.
- Act as liaison with Product Manager and Account Manager for any implementations or system requirements.
- Understand the client requirements to ensure that all changes, enhancements and deletions are acceptable and do not have an adverse effect on the system or products.
- Drive and manage projects, implementations, change requests and enhancements aligned to existing delivery processes and standards.
- Ensure that projects and implementations are delivered within the agreed timeframes by continuously reviewing deliverables to manage inconsistencies.
- Proactively identify and manage any failures that might impact the stability of the production environment and notify all stakeholders.
- Assist with post go-live product support after a go-live if and where needed.
- Manage internal and external customer expectations by providing visibility to all stakeholders on projects and operational functions through reporting.
- Ensuring that any escalations or concerns are communicated timeously to the relevant stakeholders.
- Draft and review product documentation and user manuals as and when required.
- Coordinate testing requirements with the QA team, including the preparation and sign off of test cases and test results. Assist with testing if and where needed.
- Drive sign-off of documents both internally and externally and manage storage of such documents for future reference.
- Attend client meetings as and when required.
- Document business requirements for the development team as and when required.
- Manage releases and sending release notes timeously, including the coordination of user training and change management with the training and change management team where needed. Assist with training as and when needed.
- Implementing the necessary processes and procedures to ensure implementation standards are met.
- Establishes professional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Keep abreast of best practices, tools and techniques that are used in implementations.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 4 years SAP Business One Consultancy and technical experience, preferably with healthcare exposure.
- A qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field will be advantageous.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service orientated.
- Confident and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes.
- Knowledge of database scripting using SQL.
Package & Remuneration
- Medical aid
- Group life cover
- Retirement annuity
- Market related salary
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Market related salary