Our client in the Tourism industry has a great opportunity of a Reservationist.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to communicate directly with clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Strong time management and administration skills
- Capable of multitasking with a number of bookings/enquires at the same time
- The willingness to work beyond office hours, if required
- The willingness to communicate with clients whilst they are traveling, when needed.
- Experience in tailor making client itineraries – WETU proficient
- Ability and willingness to work under a reservations manager and be a team player
- Meet with clients on arrival at the airport if needed
- Attend events
- Invoice the client
- Follow up on client and supplier payments
- Process credit card transactions
- Follow up on the clients experience once the trip is over
- The ability to communicate with service providers.
- transfer companies
- activity service providers
- make provisional bookings
- confirm or release provisional bookings