Edge Executive Search
Research Analyst responsible for advancing the job fund knowledge through targeted research and in depth big data analysis to inform fund resign and evidence based policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
We have an opportunity for a Research Analyst on a 24 Months contract basis.
- Post graduate qualification
- Training or certification in statistics and quantitative measurements
- At least 6 years’ experience working as an Economist/Analyst.
- At least 6 years’ experience in conducting empirical research.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a programme management environment.
- Experience in performing high-level analyses of the labour market, economic sectors and financial impact investing Experience in project evaluation.
- Experience in research and evaluation of donor funded projects.
- Experience policy analysis and policy writing.
- Experience of Donor Communities and Development of Enterprise Standards.
- Experience in the preparation of strategic reports for different audiences, i.e., technical, management, government, donors, media and other stakeholders.
- Experience in application of leading qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis and reporting tools.
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in publishing research papers.
Urgently forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org should you be keen.