MPC Recruitment - Johannesburg
The Registered Nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies and will further be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation of care to meet patient needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a NICU nurse include:
- Caring for infants’ basic needs, such as diaper changes and feeding, and coordinating the infants’ medical treatments with the NICU physician.
- The NICU nurse also offers comfort and support to premature and ill newborns and their parents and family members.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Post graduate qualification in NICU required
- Proven nursing experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Units is required
- Strong Interpersonal skills required
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the unit according to the flexi-hours system and on call system
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (Proof must be provided )