Premium Ideas Pty Ltd
MORCLICK is a satellite internet service provider in a fast-moving industry with constantly changing business requirements and technologies.
We are dealing in under severed and unserved markets and there is fluid complexities of customer expectations and understanding of demands. It is a highly competitive market with new and established competitors and aggressive competitor strategies and delivery of multiple connectivity products.
This means it is a highly dynamic and fast paced Telecommunications industry with ever changing consumer and market needs. It also a highly pressurized, deadline-driven environment that is legislated and a regulated environment requires compliance and adherence to industry standards and benchmarks. Lastly it is a participative environment that operates indirectly via dealers in all provinces within SA and this means that it is highly diverse, team-focused and collaborative with target driven performance expectations.
Northern Cape (Upington / Kimberley based preferably)
Free State (Bloemfontein based)
Mpumalanga (Tzaneen or Phalaborwa)
Duties & Responsibilities
KPA (These are essential to the job function itself) –
- Manage the implementation of the dealer channel framework in that region. Ensure alignment of all objectives, requirements, activities and communication of the strategy with the dealer portfolio.
- Contribute towards forecasts and pipeline (Quarterly), analysing trends and highlighting areas of the business that may be developed further.
- Provide input into reviewing organisational activities that impact on the Region/MORCLICK, by assisting in recommending corrective actions if necessary.
- To understand, anticipate and capitalise on changes in consumer behavior.
- Drive relationships with Internal and external stakeholders, in order to deliver bottom line results
Dealer Portfolio Management (To achieve measurable results through the leverage of Dealer Management, customer interaction and relationships, internal people and processes) –
- Set and allocate agreed sales targets for the assigned dealer portfolio, identifying and reporting on possible problems and variances appropriately.
- Increase sales volumes.
- Establish / grow value of dealers within assigned portfolios.
- Forecast acquisition.
- Identify and maximise distribution footprint opportunities within portfolio
- Carry out marketing interpretation and performance assessments
- Put effective methods and standards in place.
- Improve customer service delivery with external and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with relevant areas of the business to ensure effective POS material management
- Identify, implement and give feedback on income generating opportunities, ensuring viable cost-benefit ratios.
- Provide accurate and valid communication on new products and services & any enhancements to internal and external stakeholders within allocated portfolio.
- Liaise with various support areas to ensure delivery of SLA’s.
- Ensure that monthly dealer’s and sub-channels claims and statements are submitted timeously and that they are accurate.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with dealer’s and it’s sub-channels, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain an ongoing and thorough understanding of MORCLICK Commercial Trading Terms & Agreement, including any Commission Annexures, and all amendments and ensure compliance in all aspects within the assigned dealer portfolio.
- Ensure that assigned dealer’s and sub-channels conform to regulatory requirements and escalate non-conformance.
- Manage the legal and commercial documentation on boarding for the MORCLICK repository.
- Increase brand presence continuously by growing MORCLICK influence at dealer and customer level within the assigned dealer portfolio.
- Provide input into innovative promotional planning within assigned portfolio and assist with the achievement of targets.
- Drive implementation of promotional plans in line with Marketing and Sales plans, objectives and requirements, including marketing and Proof of Concept (POC) promotions, liaising with relevant areas of the business for successful implementation when needed.
- Collect and collate competitor information, generating information and provide feedback and recommendations to all relevant stakeholders.
- Mediate resolution of escalated queries within the assigned portfolio of sub-channel support verticals to completion.
- Ensure constant update of knowledge and growth and development of all dealer staff.
- Identify training needs and liaise with Marketing and Training to ensure that external dealer teams are trained and skilled to engage with customers and utilise sales tools (SOLID) effectively.
- Maintain self-development and knowledge in all required areas
- Demonstrate proficiency on all required systems (SOLID) and access of information pertaining to customer acquisition.
- Prepare reports on key performance areas including insights and analysis as required regarding the assigned dealer portfolio.
- Compile accurate recommendation and sustainability report of dealer’s and sub-channels in the assigned portfolio.
- Collate and prepare relevant sales data as required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum Requirements, Skills & Competencies –
- Min 3-5 years in ICT and retail industry.
- New business development.
- 2 years ICT.
- Experience in sales planning.
- Relationship skills – to build relationships to facilitate efficient workflow.
- Business acumen –understanding of the Telecoms industry and products as a whole.
- Marketing acumen – in tune with customer and market needs.
- Excellent communication skills with local knowledge and language proficiency.
- Good time management, specifically the ability to prioritise key deliverables.
- Confident stress management skills – ability to work with deadlines in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to handle unforeseen problems by making logical decisions
- Negotiation Skills – the ability to hold discussions with Senior External stakeholders
Package & Remuneration
Package : R18 000.00 (with cell allowance and travel) plus commission.