We require an experienced Quality Manager in Kirkwood. It is essential that you have experience with citrus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and monitor the Food Safety and Quality
- Manage, implement, maintain and audit the Food Safety System and advise on its performance
- Manage inspections of quality personnel
- Monitor and advise on performance of the Food Safety System and the quality system
- Ensure compliance with packing guide of company
- Supervise staff
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Relevant degree (Food Science, Microbiology, Plant patology)
- More than 5 years experience in a similar role, in citrus
- BRC, HACCP training
- Experience with internal auditing
- Computer literate
- Previous supervision / management experience
- In good physical health and fit (you will need to move between various packhouses daily)
- Extensive knowledge of citrus
Package & Remuneration
Please apply ONLINE.
This position is based in Kirkwood in Eastern Cape. You will be required to work in the office, it is not a remote role.