Network Recruitment - Finance Corporate
Are you an individual who may be instrumental in identifying opportunities and recommendations for improvement?
Duties & Responsibilities
My client is a bonafide financial services provider operating in Johannesburg and has been in service for over a century. This JSE-Listed concern is on the hunt for a top performing Quality Assurance Reviewer as a new addition to their line-up. The qualified candidate will be assigned to performing quality assurance reviews and must have a good knowledge of the business processes. The company is about the people and believes that the people are the ones driving the business.
Be a part of this considerable adventure. – Apply now!
- Ability to effectively plan and set priorities for self and engagement team.
- Develop and maintain audit procedures and update changes accordingly.
- Report on full reviews and distribute final audit report to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide an independent assurance opinion on the design and operating effectiveness of the controls.
Apply with Moagi today!
- Internal Auditing Diploma or relevant Risk Management degree is essential
- Completed IT Governance, Data Analytics/Information System Audit will be advantageous
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the field is required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Chartered Accountants, Audit, Risk and Compliance
012 348 4940
Package & Remuneration