An Innovative Company is looking for a Proffesional Civil Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop cost-effective design layouts based on construction specifications and requirements.
- Working on water, sewage and stormwater
- Adhere to established design guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze design issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements.
- Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
- Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
- Review project plan and determine the design feasibilities and constraints.
- Use latest software and technologies to develop effective designs.
- Maintain accurate design files for reference purposes.
- Consider health, safety and environmental requirements when developing civil designs.
- Manage design projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Stay abreast with latest developments with civil design fields.
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality requirements.
- Provide assistance to design and construction teams
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be a PrEng registered with ECSA
Package & Remuneration
R55 000 – R65 000