Are you looking for an opportunity to relocate overseas? Are you the hard-working, hands-on type with experience in production management, engineering & fabrication? If so, then this opportunity might just be for you!
Our client, creators of high-end bathroom installations that make use of Stone, wood and metal to create various items through meticulous craftsmanship, is on the hunt for an appropriately skilled Production Manager, who would be based at their factory located in the beautiful countryside of Northern Ireland (closest town being Enniskillen). The position is very much a Permanent & long-term career.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role of the Production manager would involve a broad management role, to head up their 3 main production areas – being:
- Light Metal Fabrication
They produce a wide range of products for:
- Their stocked range of products
- For custom orders and larger projects.
The ideal candidate will play an essential role to oversee the co-ordination of all these areas of their manufacturing:
- From the delegation of the orders when they are placed
- Seeing them be manufactured efficiently
- Then packaged / dispatched in the correct way & on schedule
They should enjoy working in a fast-moving environment, be always working to client lead-times, and expectations and be an effective personnel manager to gain the respect of the production team as well as working closely with the sales offices and management.
A hands-on attitude is essential, as the role will involve being physically active, and having a pro-active approach to all daily challenges is essential.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be wanting to relocate oversees (position is very much a Permanent & long-term career)
- Experience in Joinery / Engineering / CNC operations
- Relevant Production environment and management experience
- Exceptionally Organised
- Detailed / Eye for quality essential.
- Good Common Sense
- Good Communicator
- Multi-tasking without stress
- Open minded and Flexible to the high-end consumer demands.
- Team Player
- Staff morale builder.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
Package & Remuneration
The successful person will be well rewarded in their growing company, with an excellent salary, company vehicle, bonus scheme, as well as many other rewards and room for growth within the company.
For candidates moving from overseas / re-locating to N.Ireland , they will assist with the relevant visa if required, provisional accommodation, and open to discuss other assistance needed.