Datafin IT Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
A rapidly growing Specialist Software Solutions Provider in Ireland seeks an experienced Product Owner to manage, plan and execute the product roadmap, in accordance with the company vision. Your role will include executing the vision of our product together with the development team, internal business users, and our clients. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in Agile methodology, and have Product Ownership experience, as well as excellent planning and software visionary skills. The product owner is seen as the lead user of the product with a solid understanding of our clients, users, the legal technology market, competitors, and future trends in the industry. The candidate must have 4+ years’ experience in a similar role, a relevant tertiary qualification, and must be willing to relocate to Ireland.
- Defining the vision of the product and its roadmap.
- Translating the roadmap into product backlog with prioritised feature list.
- Management and prioritisation of the Product Backlog.
- Engage with visual designer on UI components.
- Manage multiple streams of requests into Product Backlog.
- Carry out market trend and competitor analysis to identify new product features.
- Ensure development meets clients’ needs, market trends and business development requirements.
- Act as liaison between internal business and clients, and development team.
- Write well-formed User Stories with acceptance criteria for development team.
- Record key product decisions and rationale.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Backlog grooming).
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a similar capacity (or business analysis) within software development environments is essential to success in this role.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field with preference given to Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Additional certifications such as Certified Product Owner course or Business Analysis diploma will be highly beneficial.
- Willingness to immigrate to Ireland.
- Valid passport.
- Must be self-organized and driven, able to deal with multiple ongoing projects at any point in time.
- Must have a strong orientation towards continuous learning.
- Must enjoy working within entrepreneurial environments.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders with differing backgrounds.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Package & Remuneration