Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
Duties & Responsibilities
A dynamic eCommerce Platform seeks a data-driven Product Owner who will join its Channel team and be responsible for defining features that improve its sale capturing systems. You will manage a backlog of requests with business stakeholders and work closely with UX and Engineering teams to help them deliver features from the backlog. The role will primarily focus on eCommerce but will have exposure to other platforms such a sales agent app and WhatsApp bot. The ideal candidate will require experience with the design and implementation of the functionality of web-based systems, in-depth knowledge of Agile process & principles, be familiar with API development and other cloud-based services such as CDNs, strong Project Management and comfortable leading UX design processes and A/B Testing with customers. Any prior eCommerce & Retail experience will prove beneficial.
- Work closely with Business, UX and Engineering teams to produce clear feature requests and designs.
- Understand key customer personas and user journeys.
- Utilise data to understand product usage to identify gaps & opportunities.
- Monitor industry activity and market/technology trends.
- Engage with internal stakeholders at various levels to share progress upgrades and capture new requests.
- Be an active member of the Scrum team, joining Agile ceremonies and assisting the team with delivery of your feature requests.
- Experience with designing and implementing functionality in web-based systems.
- Familiar with API development and other cloud bases services such as CDNs.
- Comfortable leading UX design processes and A/B Testing with customers.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Strong Project Management.
- eCommerce platform experience.
- Retail experience.
- Data oriented, using various sources to make informed decisions.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skill; deals well with ambiguity in fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, able to work well under pressure where multiple tasks need to be run concurrently.
- Clear sense of accountability and ownership.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.