Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
A well-established software development comapny, based in Centurion, is looking for a Payroll Developer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing industry leading solutions together with your team.
- Write software which is thoroughly tested and adheres to our code review standards.
- Ensure all work follows company standards
- Work closely with your team and other development teams as well as specialists and project managers.
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Participating in daily stand-up meetings & Sprint meetings.
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3 years plus experience.
- Microsoft .Net.
- C# experience.
- In depth understanding of UX best practices, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and AJAX.
- A strong curiosity with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Upbeat and friendly attitude.
- Ability to be able to pick up new systems with ease.
- Knowledge or experience of React / Vue.js will be advantageous.
Package & Remuneration