Swift Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Company in Durban (Amanzimtoti area) is looking for an experienced Sage 300 People Payroll Administrator. The ideal candidate must have extensive Sage 300 People Payroll experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation and processing of the monthly payroll on VIP SAGE 300 People payroll system (this includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations, claims, etc.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and external statutory requirements.
- Support with Tax Year End and Financial Year reporting requirements
- Support with Auditor requirements
- Preparation and reconciliation of all payroll vendor payments
- Salary actuals, General Ledger and various reports required by Finance.
- Administer various payroll benefits eg. Provident Fund, Medical, GAP cover
- Stats SA submissions and adhoc reporting eg Employment Equity
- Support and assist with adhoc payroll matters
- Streamlining and process improvement
Desired Experience & Qualification
- HR or Payroll Diploma/Degree
- SAGE 300 People Payroll System – At least 3 Years (COMPULSORY)
- Sage 300 ESS Experience
- Experience with MEIBC and MIBCO advantageous
- Valid Unendorsed Code EB Driver’s License (previously Code 08)
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office)
- SARS, UIF, SETA’s, Provident Fund Admin and EE Reports
- Company policies and related legislation
- Approximately 5 -8 years in payroll environment
- Understanding the payroll related legislation, policies, payroll calculations and processes
Package & Remuneration
R 30 000 – R 34 000
Only Sage 300 People Payroll experienced candidates need to apply.
Please complete the application and Payroll Questionare on the following link: