Our client is excited to employ an experienced Payables / Creditors Controller to join their expanding finance team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary purpose of the role is to be the custodian for all payables / creditors functions within a defined portfolio.
The daily operational tasks will include:
· Perform the tasks pertaining the entire portfolio of creditors for the group.
· Maintain and conduct the creditors Cash Flow forecasts and accurate creditor tracking on a daily basis for the group to ensure no creditors payments are missed.
· Loading of Payments (ad-hoc + monthly)
· Preparation of Creditors Payment Requisitions
· Obtain Sign Off / Authorisations by HOD’s, CFO, CEO etc.
· Ensure the accurate processing and reconciliations of creditors on the Xero and Evolution accounting systems.
· Ensure that all creditors queries are resolved timeously.
· Assist, where required, with any E-Wallet Administration, Processing and Top Ups.
· Accurate loading of Intercompany Payments & Transfers.
· Creating of Purchase Orders as required and obtaining relevant authorisation.
· Be responsible for all Sanral E-Tag Administration including processing & Top Ups.
· Manage the full function pertaining to Foreign Payments.
· Assist, where required the Corporate Accounts Manager and CFO with any financial requirements within your scope.
· Assist where required on any Ad hoc administration as the finance team requires (i.e. Expense Reports & Investigations).
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a payables / creditors controller role
- Xero experience advantageous
- Deadline Driven
- Team Player
Package & Remuneration
- Market Related based on experience, skill and qualifications
- Medical Aid and Pension Fund
- On-Site Gym
If you have had no feedback with regards to your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.