Dynamic Talent Global
Our corporate HR consulting team is not a recruitment agency, we work on a per/hour payment basis for the delivery of exceptional HR projects.
Our client is a UK based, with an Office in Cape Town. They have been supporting IT channel marketers and sales teams for almost 20 years. They devise, create, and design compelling communications and content that keep partners’ teams engaged and ultimately, increase revenue. They love creating informative and engaging content for their customers and use their expertise to help channel marketers and sales leaders build a coherent marketing strategy that works.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for implementing media strategies for clients.
Job role will include but not limited to:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Linkedin, Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new campaigns
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the major channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Passion for Search, Display, Social and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Linkedin, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- Marketing related degree preferred but not essential.
Does this sound like you? Let’s chat!