Duties & Responsibilities
This client looks for high achievers who wish to build a career at a top international IT company. Their typical applicant should not just be looking for a job, but should be seeking a career filled with opportunity, should enjoy the challenge of working towards stretch goals; and be willing to take every chance to grow on a technical and personal level. Join an elite team.
- Designing dimensional models.
- Requirements gathering.
- Creating requirements & QA documentation.
- Designing and implementing complex ETL packages.
- Participating in design and code reviews.
- Maintaining and supporting the current systems.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 5 – 7 years experience with the following:
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- MariaDB PL/SQL.
- AWS experience.
- Dimensional modelling.
- Preferred experience:
- Korn shell scripting.
- ETL tools experience (SSIS, Datastage, Informatica etc).
Work Location / Type:
- Hybrid role.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – www.parvana.co.uk.
Desired Experience & Qualification