South Africa Government
- Reference Number :
- Directorate :
- Number of Posts :
- Package :
- Enquiries :
HR Department: 011 0320 250
- • Appropriate tertiary qualification / BCOM IT
• 5 years with at least 2 years at management level.
• Two (2) years’ experience at a senior level.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Systematic workflow.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer literate.
• Must have a driver’s license
- • Optimize and manage performance of the following arrears :Contact Centre, Network provisioning, Fault Management
• Ensure effective management of areas of responsibility by directing all matters relating to : Resources , Customer expectations and
compliance to organizational standards and policies.
• Manage the receipt of service configuration and activation work.
• Receive notification from the Service Manager relating to the problem that has be attended to.
• Provide support to develop customers requirements in detail and discuss potential options available.
• Meet with the customer to capture requirements and develop a high level solution for the proposed network services.
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Metropolitan Trading Company
Closing Date :
|1. Do you have the appropriate Tertiary qualification/ BCOM IT??|
|2. Do you have at least 5 years’ experience in building, supporting, and maintaining fiber-based networks?|
|3. Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a Network Operations Manager or in a similar role?|
|4. Do you have experience with 3rd party vendor management and working with OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you
do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Apply here : https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/Public/ViewJob.aspx?u=RL02S9sEnaxa+7pGsZFKVA==
How to Apply