Futurelink Global Recruitment
Our client based in Sandton, is in search of a New Business Development Manager specialising in the IT Service Management.
The new Business Development Specialist will be responsible for identifying and closing new opportunities consistent with client goals and objectives. This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities in the small, mid-market and enterprise account sectors across various vertical markets. This includes maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- New business development and prospecting for new business
- Account Management of existing client base.
- Achieve revenue and margin objectives with all assigned accounts to ensure growth and maximum profitability. Achieve weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota. Meet minimum KPI quota as set out by the Sales Manager.
- Actively pursue opportunities across full range of products and services.
- Obtain a firm understanding of services portfolio and our unique market differentiators.
- Display competency in solution selling, across portfolio
- Bring existing contacts and build new relationships with prospects that are C Level executives
- Maintain and develop competitive/industry contacts to keep up with trends, changes and opportunities.
- Conduct sales visits.
- Conduct corporate presentations.
- Prepare sales proposals.
- Present and close sales agreements and contracts
- Facilitate and lead project kick-off meeting with delivery team.
- Ensure a smooth transition from sales to the service delivery team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and close deals to meet these targets.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Develop / execute strategic account plans and tactics to build relationships, develop early cycle business opportunities, increase account penetration, deliver strategic value and schedule regular business reviews with the client.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitor’s products, programs and pricing.
- Monitor industry/market trends and developments.
- Display high level of negotiation skills in the process of converting opportunities to revenue.
- Update management team on sales progress and forecast
- Provide creative ideas on how to drive more sales and have result oriented approach.
- Effectively interact and engage with the Product Leads, Sales Manager, and team to provide appropriate solutions for customers.
- Utilise different networking options effectively (meetings, joint planning, entertainment, etc.), to build productive internal/external relations.
- Any other tasks, assigned to you by Management
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Own transport essential
• IT Service Management knowledge essential
• Solution Sales orientated
• Practical understanding of IT Operations
• Strong sales background with proven record (NBD)
• Industry and market knowledge
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days for interview. If not contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please follow our Facebook Page (Futurelink Recruitment) to keep up to date with all our current vacancies