Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
A well-established software development company, based in Centurion, is looking for an experienced Moodle Developer.
Duties & Responsibilities
Designing and building enterprise level learning management systems based on Moodle. Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS systems. Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes.
- LMS Technical expert
- Set up, configuration and deployment of the software (enhancements)
- More complex software development work
- Functional specifications based on business requirements
- Integration with D365
- Workflow / alignment / silos
- Escalations / Decisions / Problem solving
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3 years plus experience.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Information technology (Higher Diploma or Degree).
- HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL.
- Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third party systems.
- Exposure to online learner management systems, server management and system integration.
- Advanced skills in editing and writing
Package & Remuneration