A leading medical company has a vacancy for a Sales Representative to promote their products in Gauteng.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular appointments with customers and call on all customers to offer additional service to customers
- Communicate product specific information and ensure monthly budget is exceeded
- Submit variance reports with expenses
- Regular visits to potential customers who are not currently buying from the business.
- IST’s targeted to customer needs and specific marketing strategy and ensure all IST’s records are kept
- Submit all training registers as well as weekly coverage and call reports.
- Provide feedback to customers and respond to acknowledge customer complaints.
Submit daily feedback on CRM system with following information:
- Daily activities
- Specific to needs of individual customers
- Competitors information and activities
- Strategy feedback
- Training need identified
- Matric / Grade 12 essential.
- Sports science qualification would be advantageous.
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Driver’s license
- Computer Literacy i.e. MS word, excel, pp, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organising
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to sell
- Ability to build customer relationships / networking
- Professional conduct and excellent people skills
- Manage Expenses – Monthly budgets not to be exceeded Applications
Candidates that meet the criteria may submit their applications via this portal or via vacancy link on www.mnarecruitment.com
Should you receive no feedback within 7 days, please accept your application as unsuccessful.