A Leading Medical Company has a Sales Representative position in Pretoria, to detail products and service Hospitals and Specialists and to achieve targets and operational expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular appointments with customers and call on all customers to offer additional service to customers
- Communicate product specific information and ensure monthly budget is exceeded
- Submit variance reports with expenses
- Regular visits to potential customers who are not currently buying from the business.
- IST’s targeted to customer needs and specific marketing strategy and ensure all IST’s records are kept
- Submit all training registers as well as weekly coverage and call reports.
- Provide feedback to customers and respond to acknowledge customer complaints
Submit monthly report with following information:
- Days in the field
- Specific to needs of individual customers
- Competitors information and activities
- Strategy feedback
- Training need identified
- Matric / Grade 12 essential.
- Medical and/or Sciences degree
- 3-5 years sales experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in hospital environment: customers, networks, access and relevant departments
- Experience with demonstrated success in specialty medical products
- Driver’s license
- Computer Literacy i.e. MS word, excel, pp, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and Organising
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to sell
- Ability to build customer relationships / networking
- Professional conduct and excellent people skills
- Manage Expenses – Monthly budgets not to be exceeded
Candidates that meet the criteria may submit their applications via this portal or via vacancy link on www.mnarecruitment.com
Should you receive no feedback within 7 days, please accept your application as unsuccessful.