An industry leading turnkey automation house in Pretoria is looking for a dedicated and proactive Mechanical Engineer.
Engineering in the following industries:
- Construction Manufacturing
As a turnkey solution company there will be room to gain experience in various fields of engineering not limited to the above.
Duties & Responsibilities
The company is looking for a Mechnical engineer to bring experience to a largely young team. The job includes the design of Mechnical systems and project engineering as the lead engineer on various project.
- Develop project specifications and company standards
- Design of mechanical equipment for automation projects
- Use of Solidworks CAD and FEA of mechanical and structural designs
- Support site installation
- Commission equipment
- Interface with clients
- Provide design assist to and mentor younger engineers
- Maintain technical project files
- Willing to get hands dirty from time to time
- Project Management
- Project Procurement
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Btech Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 Years working experience in the projects environment as an Mechanical Engineer
- Skilled in design and project engineering
- Good research and Microsoft Office skills.
- Driver’s License.
- Own reliable transport.
- Project Management Experience
- 2+ Solidworks* Experience
*Only Solidworks experienced candidates will be considered as Solidworks is the preferred Design program the company uses
Package & Remuneration
Email Clarissa: email@example.com
***Please note : Only candidates that meet minimum requirements will be considered. If you do not receive a response within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.