Government Jobs - PDSA Vacancies
OBARO Group is a leading agricultural company, focused on supporting the farmer. OBARO provides a wide range of products and services which includes retail, financing and insurance. OBARO offers outstanding opportunities for individuals to develop themselves and to become a part of this fast growing company.
- To assist and coordinate all sponsorships within the OBARO Group;
- To assist, plan and coordinate all events and functions for the OBARO Group;
- Managing and coordinating of internal marketing and monthly promotional processes;
- Communication and liaison with external clients / suppliers / vendors;
- Management, development, and implementation of internal communications;
- To continuously update all relevant information on the OBARO Corporate website monthly;
- Managing of marketing stock and promotional items;
- Provide support to the Marketing Communications Manager; and
- General administration.
Skills, Qualifications and General Requirements:
- Grade 12 qualification;
- Appropriate qualification in Marketing-, Communications- or Business Management;
- Knowledge of Wordpress platform;
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English – verbal and in writing;
- Computer literacy and knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to take initiative and ability to perform under pressure;
- A creative and innovative way of thinking; and
- Own transport and cellular phone.
OBARO offers the successful candidate a competitive package,
based on total cost to company.