Multiknit (Pty) Ltd
The main purpose of this position is to manage and oversee the overall Marketing function for the Group
Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning & preparation of all media partner material to maximize brand promotion.
• Create the annual marketing budget and strategy.
• Managing all online and print content.
• Digital Marketing, SEO and Google Analytics.
• Analyse and report on all online marketing platform performances.
• Generate marketing campaign strategies.
• Content Creation
• Generate a quarterly digital strategy calendar.
• Event planning and coordination.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
• Assisting management and sales teams with research and idea-generating.
• Present industry topics and events the company and teams should be involved in.
• Coordinating sales campaigns with involved parties to boost market share.
• Promote and distribute internal communications that drive our core values and change management.
• Public Relations.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• National Senior Certificate;
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a Marketing role
• Qualification in Marketing
• Event Planning experience will be highly beneficial
• Computer software skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook; Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, video editing
• Excellent Social Media knowledge
Package & Remuneration
Market Related Salary
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please know that your application was unsuccessful