WHM Recruitment Advisors
Introduction: A well-established organisation seeking a Sales Representative for the Informal Mainstream Market in the required advertised area.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Submitting daily report to management of route that was covered for the day and new verifications and outlets signed up
- Build and maintain good relationships with outlet owners.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the redistributors in the area.
- Ensure that outlets sell brands at the right price.
- Ensure brand visibility and awareness by conducting promotions at outlets.
- Provide promotional feedback.
- Maximize sales of products.
- Service a minimum of 90 outlets.
- Visit 18 outlets per day, 90 per week and 387 per month.
- Attend training as per requested by management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to close sales by obtaining the commitment from the customer.
- Expand existing business by sourcing new outlets.
- Increasing brand portfolio visibility at outlets.
- Effective listener.
- Effective decision maker.
- Computer and Application Proficiency.
- Have knowledge of liquor products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Have knowledge of competitors in the liquor industry.
- Be able to write reports with detailed feedback.
- Be able to service current customers and adding value.
- Ability to learn and apply information to perform the job
- Ability to grow the business by signing new outlets
- Be able to get sales.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 1 year Sales experience
- Stay within advertised area.
- Drivers licence
- Matric Certificate and or any other qualifications
- English proficiency
- Able to speak local language in the region/area
- Able to work in the Informal Mainstream Market
Package & Remuneration
- Car allowance: R2500 per month
- Commission: up to R4000 per month
- Petrol allowance offered according to kilometres travelled weekly
- Provident fund and medical aid after 3 months of employment
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Kanana – Northwest
Salary: Basic Salary: R3700 per month