Six Sense Consulting
A well-established business is seeking L3 Service Desk Network and Security Engineer.
The primary objective of a L3 Network and Security Engineer is to ultimately provide escalated support as well as provide proactive administration on all company network and security offerings .
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own Vehicle and drivers license
- Minimum CCNP
- Minimum Fortigate NSE4
- Minimum 5 years working in an IT Service Desk environment
- Minimum 5 years working on Fortinet Products EMS and Fortigate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary role is to provide advanced networking and firewall support to all SLA clients
- Identify and provide proactive client management strategies, processes, and procedures
- Provide 3rd line VOIP and Wi-Fi administration and support.
- Provide 3rd line Mimecast support
- Provide trend analysis on IT issues and create remediation plans
- Provide 3rd line support on the SLA client monitoring solution
- A good understanding on Active Directory, O365 Exchange, Intune, and Azure
- Periodic maintenance on all Network and Security offering across all SLA clients
- Technical Lead on all internal and client networking and security projects
- Contribute to identifying growth opportunities and initiatives
- Design, document, implement, manage, and report on processes, procedures, and policies
- Provide a mentor role to all L1 and L2 support tier staff
Please note that if you have not received a response within 14 days of submitting your application that your application was unsuccessful.
However, please keep a lookout on our website, www.sixsense.co.za for available positions which may be inline with your career aspirations.
Package & Remuneration
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Location: JHB – Northern Suburbs