Duties & Responsibilities
- L& D strategy formulation and policy alignment
- Responsible for training and educational activities planning and management as well training solutions development.
- Manage and plan the HRD function through the design, development and alignment of policies, procedures, systems, and controls.
- Training processes optimization, develop impact measuring tools, assessment methods, resource and vendor management.
- Partner with SETA (accredited training development), manage annual reports
- Internship, Leanership and skills development management and other Development Programmes
- Manage study loan, bursaries, E-learning platform, BBBEE strategy, vendors/SLAs, induction and on-boarding programmes
- Capital and budget management
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Human Resources qualification
- HR Management experience
- Training legislation knowledge
Package & Remuneration
R900 000.00 – R1 000 000.00
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: R900 000.00 – R1 000 000.00