CSG Resourcing (Pty) Ltd
Main Purpose of the role
To plan, execute and control various engineering projects in accordance with company specific standards. To lead and integrate engineering projects focused on delivering process, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and C&I solutions to customers in the mining processing industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage and execute all design, procurement and construction activities and sub-contractors related to projects (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation).
• Review drawings, designs, project technical documents, compile FDS’s and accept design and execution responsibility for the project.
• Perform Project planning and scheduling.
• Ensure Mine Health and Safety Act. Or relevant client safety system compliance on projects.
• Manage site and project safety and drive Enprotec Safety Method Statement.
• Project budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow planning and project financial management and reconciliations.
• Manage all client and contractor quotations, orders, payment certificates and invoicing.
• Generating contracts, including negotiations and management after order placement, including management of personnel, personnel appointments and interviews.
• Manage all sub-contractors effectively, ensuring contract values are not exceeded and timelines are met.
• Ensure Engineering design integration is done. (Systems Engineering)
• Ensure that all work meets quality standards according to drawings, manuals and standards with QCP and QC inspections.
• Manage the procurement process to ensure products or services are procured on time and within the financial baseline
• Manage income & expenditure of the project within the profit baseline as agreed at the start of the project.
• Manage the installation and commissioning of all designs and systems.
• Compile all client feedback, reports, meetings and presentations.
• Take full responsibility on project execution
Desired Experience & Qualification
Education & Qualification:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in Project environment with experience in the mining industry preferred
• B.Eng Mechanical/Electrical/Metallurgical/Chemical/Industrial
• Project Management qualification advantageous
• Excellent Technical Skills
• Good interpersonal relation and communication qualities
• Excellent planner with Project Management experience
• Self-motivator with great start to finish mind set
• Good reporting skills
• Microsoft Office experience
• Experience on processing plants
Package & Remuneration
Salary: R480k to R600k per year (Negotiable)