As a vibrant growing company in the IT Support and Outsourcing arena, Hambisana is in the market for a new 3CX engineer. Networking and Server implementation and Support will still form part of daily processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
VoIP Engineer Responsibilities:
• Meeting with internal team and clients to determine the company’s voice needs.
• Analyzing existing 3CX and FreePBX VoIP networks and systems.
• Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
• Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers.
• Designing and implementing on-premise and hosted PBX systems.
• Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
• Analyzing and upgrading network based VoIP systems and protocols.
• Administrating voice extensions and settings on client PBX’s
• Training staff on systems.
• Resolving technical issues with networks, hardware, and software.
• Applying PBX upgrades.
• Upgrading/replacing hardware and software systems when required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
VoIP Engineer Requirements:
• At least 3 years previous experience working as a VoIP network engineer.
• 3CX Advanced and/or FreePBX Certification would be beneneficial
• In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
• Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, memory modules, processors, and peripherals.
• Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
• Good project management skills.
• Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to identify, deploy, and manage complex PBX and networking systems.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with end-user training.
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable – based on Experience