Numata Business IT
Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that Numata continuously does more with less without compromising on quality, whilst making our clients love us. As Numata’s Project Manager, you will fulfil a global role of managing all key projects for Numata’s clients, ensuring that each project is delivered on time and in budget, exceeding our client’s expectations consistently.
As the IT Project Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Project Engineers and ad-hoc resources, including 3rd party vendors to ultimately, complete projects on behalf of our clients. You will be responsible for project documentation, project plans, managing budgets to ensure the successful delivery of projects. You will be responsible for managing your team of engineers as effectively and efficiently as possible. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare progress reports for clients regarding the status of their project.
You will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the project can be delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and
- financial feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan, uploaded to Numata’s CRM, to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Ensure all proposals and core infrastructure decisions projects are reviewed against Numata’s Best Practice and signed off through a formal approval process
- Ensure that your team members submit detailed timesheets for billing and resource utilisation monitoring
- Submit and manage all project billing
- Conduct Project Closure meetings with all clients
Package & Remuneration
CTC will be between R20 000 – R35 000 depending on the amount of experience.