The Account Manager will build and grow the client base by being pro-active with clients ensuring they get superior service and added value. Building and strengthening client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships. Partnering with the technical team to deliver expert technical support and advice. The position operates within the Quality Control Division.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsiveness, problem-solving, customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships that lead to additional revenue.
- Promoting client growth and bringing in long-term streams of revenue
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of the products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Creating referencable clients and customer lifetime value
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 7 years of active and current experience in this or a similar position but must be IT
- A proven track reord of performance as an Account Manager
- Fast and accurate when working with figures and percentages
- Computer skills including a full grasp of Excel and its formulation process
- Able to work under stress as speed and accuracy are the successful actions of this position
- Communicates well with people of all strata
- Is willing to got the extra mile
- Not a clock watcher
- Excellent administration skills
- Own vehicle
Package & Remuneration
Based on experience, a basic salary of R14,000 to R18,000 per month.
A fixed term 3-months contract will be offered. Based on the outcome of performance reviews during this period a permanent contrat may be considered.