The INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE will assist the Sales Manager and New Business Development Manager with acquiring quotations for equipment and goods and ensure that all ordered goods are invoiced and the full financial procedure is followed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Purchasing services and goods at the best possible prices
- To fully apply the processes as developed for the control of all transactions from the leads which come in
- All administration covering the transactions are fully up to date, are accurate and documents are preserved according to the requirements of finance
- That regular communication is made with service providers to ensure that they see the company as a vital part of their organisation
- All invoicing is accurate and timely
- All incoming invoices related to this prosition are checked for accuracy
- All deliveries into the organisation are checked for correctness and copleteness
- Daily updates on actions achieved during the day are forwarded to the senior
- Regular visigts to the service providers are made ensuring proximity to the individuals within the organisation so they give the best possible service and prices.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 5 years’ of active and current experience in this or a similar position but must be IT.
- Fast and accurate when working with figures and percentages
- Computer skills including a full grasp of Excel and its formulation process
- Able to work under stress as speed and accuracy are the successful actions of this position
- Communicates well with people of all stratas
- Is willing to go the extra mile as needed. Not a clock watcher as there are times when one may hae to work outside the standard office hours.
Package & Remuneration
Basic salary of R10,000 to R15,000 per month plus commission. Basic is dependant on experience.
A fixed term 3-months contract will be offered. Based on the outcome of performance reviews during this period a permanent contract may be considered.