A South African company, in the service environment, operating in over 50 countries is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team. This company fosters the development of skills in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology in South Africa. Are you an internal Auditor with 2/3 years’ experience within an audit firm? Reach out to Yvona@salixrecruitment.co.za
Duties & Responsibilities
The group is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and offer’s career growth.
- Work with the engagement manager in the delivery of internal audit engagements
- Build a relationship with operational staff within the audit client business.
- Build business acumen by gaining an in-depth understanding of business process under review.
- Execute allocated tasks throughout the engagement lifecycle, including documenting risk control matrices, audit procedures, working papers and audit findings.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally or in writing.
- Deliver quality work product in line with standards and methodology
- Participate and provide inputs in internal meetings
- Keep management team appraised on the progress and any concerns with assigned engagements
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- BCom Honours Internal Audit
- Studying towards CIA
- 2 years’ professional working experience in internal audit, within one of the Big4 firms
- Exposure to vast industry knowledge would be beneficial
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-starter and desire to develop as an internal auditor
- Ability to excel in working under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines, and getting the job done
- Comfortable with ambiguity and regular change
- Ethical and high levels of personal integrity
- Keen interest in career progression
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Principal Recruiter: Finance
Package & Remuneration