Our client based in Gleneagles is looking for the Intermediate DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for to help automate and support the tools and processes relating to continuous delivery/integration/deployment, test-driven development, and agile best?practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, development, implementation, migration and support of a comprehensive build and release management process and technical solution to support the development processes, using existing tools as a starting point, but building on the same or other open source, and possibly commercial tools, moving forward.
- Support the adoption of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development, and Agile best practices, processes, and tools.
- Design and develop features for build and test and deployment systems (from development stage to production).
- Perform support and maintenance and troubleshooting of the various development tools / systems.
- Ensure the uptime and availability and performance of all components of the solution.
- Support program and project specific requirements that may arise.
- Perform system build and release when assistance is required this is key to identifying areas of improvement.
- Scan, monitor and alert all security vulnerabilities in our developed code
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities tin the Development environment
- Perform Database related task ie Installation , monitoring, tuning, Data migration etc
- Some afterhours work will be required from time to time.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B.Sc or B.Eng in Computer Science, or ND:IT or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise IT development environment
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps Automation, Scripting, building CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of experience in Linux based operating systems
- 2+ years of experience in bash scripting
- 1+ year of experience with a provisioning tool like ansible, puppet or chef
- Solid understanding of networking
Package & Remuneration
- Provident fund
- Medical Aid
How to apply?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Market Related